Full Day Tully River Rafting
Experience the thrill of White Water Rafting on the Tully River, where over 5 hours you'll tackle grade 4 and 5 rapids such as Alarm Cock, Wet & Moisty and the Guides Revenge on an adventure through the Tully Gorge.
The Tully River is regarded as the BEST RAFTING RIVER across both Australia and New Zealand, and is an absolute must do adventure activity for anyone visiting Cairns or Mission Beach. A sense of adventure is a must, with Grade 4 rapids but, previous experience is not necessary. Each raft is controlled by a highly trained river guide, who teaches you the correct techniques during the day.
- Up to 5 hours White Water Rafting
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- Exclusive Raging Thunder Cafe (licensed)
- All tuition provided, no experience necessary
- BBQ lunch beside the river
- Accommodation transfers
- Minimum age: 13 years
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Port Douglas departures available for groups on request
$30 per person Pay on Board fee for insurance charges, land
management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges is payable on the day of travel.